Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Breaking for Food

So my friend Genevieve is about to jump on the patience boat, because she agreed to assist me with guitar lessons. I tried it out years ago, but learning right handed didn't do it for me. So I begin the left way. I have two sewing classes this week and a free raw food class at Whole Foods tomorrow- so let's cut to the belly....

Feeling that Steak-finger Plate



Candle's chipotle bbq sauce
Whipped garlic-y mashed potatoes with scallions
Panko-crusted seitan strips
Steamed Kale

Sunday morning kind of love...

Pancakes with Potatoes and Sauteed Cabbage

PPK batter
Candle's potatoes
Cabbage lightly dressed with red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt/ pepper

I always feel the need to balance the meal with some kind of lightly starched veggie...


And finally...

Yesterday, I was looking for a quick fix at Whole Foods after an early morning presentation...I picked up their english muffins, 365 sausage patties, and began to plan for today...oh yeah, I ended up with a soy latte, banana, and vegan donut...

So this morning, I whipped up V-con's cheesy sauce, fried "eggs", heated up the muffins and sausage and through in a few sliced tomatoes...

Breakfast Veg-Muffin


Different ...3.2 stars...

No comments: